HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
We are so happy you are considering becoming our newest member and look forward to welcoming you to our circle. The application process is easy:
(E-mail: [email protected])
2. Fill out an application and submit it with your application fee and
- Members must speak English fluently, as it is the formal language of the Club.
- Annual dues are 300 soles.
- Members accepted September through November pay 125 soles in dues.
- Members accepted in December pay guest fee only and begin regular dues the following year.
- Annual dues are paid each March. Your Membership ends if you do not pay dues owed by June.
- Members who resign in good standing can be reinstated at a future date without a new application fee.
Summary of benefits, dues and fees:
A member of the American Women's Literary Club may:
- Attend regular programs at the General Meetings on the first Monday of each month from April-December.
- Participate in AWLC outings, visits and special events such as the March Summer Luncheon, December Holiday Tea, Outings, etc. Additional costs may apply.
- Participate in special interest activities, reading clubs, special committees, volunteer activities, etc.
- Borrow books, with an active library card, from the AWLC Contemporary Literature Collection at ICPNA Miraflores as well as from their comprehensive book collection, including online resources, at any of the ICPNA libraries in Lima.
NEW IN TOWN?
You are cordially invited to attend our General Meeting!
Come get to know us by attending our monthly General Meeting as a guest. A nominal tea fee of 35 soles applies and covers refreshments.
Our General Meetings are usually held on the 1st Monday of the month, from 3 - 5PM in Chase Hall, Angamos Oeste 1155, Miraflores, from April to November. See our Calendar for more information as we usually have a guest speaker.
We look forward to meeting you!